These ladies are a group called The Neighbourhood Strays. We have seen and met them many times. The Lady second from the left has been very kind to us. She has been the one showing Madison moves!!
The wandering brush. This company has painted Madisons face quite a few times. They have a ton of talent.
The living statue. If you gave him money he would move and salute you with a wink. Or at least thats what he did when I gave him some. The kids were amazed at a distance but nervous to go up. Landon did end up going up. This is Wally. He was the kids favorite. They play "Entertainer Wally" all the time at home now. He was very silly and good fun, mostly. After making quite a very forward remark he defended himself by saying "trust me the kids don't get it. And if they do, it's not my fault."
Landon and Cammi all tuckered out! Below is the Australian dare devil pogo stick jumper. with a real bad mullet. I enjoyed him.The Bellydancers preformed a second time and convinced Madison to join them in their teaching session! She is so cute. She was given her very own bellydancing bracelet!
This was part of the bonus performance. The one to the right was a excellent act. But I only took videos He did a part where he Was going to juggle 6 pins (which apparently is really quite hard) He said for every pin he dropped he would remove a piece of clothing. He then got ready and Threw them up and dropped them all right away! Started to take off his shirt while walking towards the audience. Of course he didnt take anything off. It was funny.
He tried to get Cammi to go with the stroller but she was not interested in that at all. So the stroller got a solo act,
Madison had to use the washroom and to get there we had to pass the Statue again, I told him To strike his best pose. He had to move his feet which made a scratching noise, Madison freaked out! It scared her so bad. He said sorry and we went to the bathroom. When we came back he said hi to her and gave her a big smile. I was grateful for his break in character.All the way from Philadelphia was this guy. I cant remember his name. He was quite good we have a headband for a souvenir.
Face painting! Brave Rachael let Madison do her face. I later turned into a butterfly as best as I could. We also went to a friends for dinner that night. Facepaint and all!
I did Madison and tried my best to get Cammi to sit still. She liked doing her own face.
Cammeron being very controlling during my face Painting. Just listen very carefully when she trys to get more paint!
Rachael Did mine!
Rachael and I saw that mussels were really cheap so we got $10 worth. Which ended up being SO much. We had a fun time learning about them and finding out how to cook them. Its a bit of work to wash and such, but it was worth it!
Yummy!!
Republic of Doyle Taping. Cant really get very close.
Taking Rachael Up to see Signal Hill.
A little lost as to where I should go!
We kept running into things that I had never seen before while Rach was here. Like this Man who takes his horn thing and plays it and Prays. He is a Christian and goes where he is told and prays for answers and blessings. He has been to Egypt and Taj Mahal and many other places. I just crack up when the lady adds her horn in!!! He sounds so good and all of the sudden horribleness kicks in.
Holding the tower in her hand!! I love this picture of her. So Cute!
Thanks Rach.... inside joke. At least i didn't post the others! haha
Landon was not bothered. Just kept eating his snacks. I had to tell him at least 10 times to hold still.In the visitors center which we have been in before. There was a marine school thing set up so we got to hold a sea cucumber and starfish and see a live scallop hermit crabs and something that was really slimey but i cant remember what it is.
On our way home.
No comments:
Post a Comment