Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bubble wrap and Lizards

Cammeron just happens to be growing up and I don't like it. So I have taken a lot of pictures of her, and because she does silly and cute things all the time!This week we haven't done too much.  Everyone is feeling better now. Cammerons teeth have all come through. All is well.

I thought this was so sweet. Sitting on the couch cuddling. These 2 never cuddle.

This was 2 seconds later just after she smacked him in the eye. Short lived cuddle.

This is Cammi being herself. doing what she loves to do. Play with her baby. She kisses and hugs her, makes pretend crying sounds the whole bit. Her favorite thing right now is to pretend to eat and to feed her baby!


 Mr. Landon wanted to go play outside. All he did the whole time was blow bubbles!

It was our 6th Wedding anniversary this Wednesday. I can hardly believe its been 6 years. I guess time flies when your having fun and having 3 kids and moving a bunch of times and gone across Canada together. We are happy, we Love each other and I wouldn't trade him for anyone!
For our anniversary he got me this painting that we saw at the gift shop at Cabot tower last Sunday. We had talked about getting a picture that would remind us of St.Johns and this was my favorite! I was shocked and pretty much speechless when he gave it to me! Thank you Steve I love it!

Bubble wrap. The most fun ever! We got a package in the mail with the big bubbles. First we popped them with our fingers then with our toes and then by jumping!
When they were all popped we fluffed it up and jumped on it again and again. I am sure each bubble was burst in 3 or more places!

Happy Wallace news. Tim Graduated from high school!! Yay for you Tim. I am so proud of you!

 And some kinda neat Burke news. We have a cemetery across from our house and we walk through it often to get places. This is one plot that we pass all the time. Its a little blurry because i was walking while taking it.

It says
Vincent P. Burke
Senator of Canada. Interesting. I have walked passed it so many times i just thought I would share.
 Sweet Cammeron grabbed my hand, lead me to the kitchen. pointed to the bread and nutella and said " More mom" So I made her a sandwich she said "tank ooo" and went to sit on the mat at the back door.
We went to an reptile show at the Avalon mall and the kids had a great time. They got to see and touch all the animals including that huge snake! Madison was a little timid, which is how she is around animals. Landon was all about it and cried when he missed touching the bearded dragon. Thankfully she came back. Cammeron was half asleep but she would touch anything that came close enough to her.

So smooth.


Landon was super excited to get to hold the blue tongue skink (sp?)
No fear of animals or bugs. He loves everything. He even budged Madison in line.
I love her - look its in my lap, but there is no way I am touching it -  she was laughing nervously the whole time. I was so proud of her. During the main show she was saying " okay, this time i will touch it. I can be brave." She is really trying hard to not be afraid of stuff! Good for you Madison.
And where was Cammi through all of this....asleep.
She was tired through the show so I stuck her in the stroller and a couple seconds later she is OUT!
Madison spreading weeds! Landon wearing his hat too low!


We went to the park Cammi loved this one!

My Climber. She finds a way to get where ever she likes!

No comments:

Post a Comment